This item is sold in the Leake Marketplace
- 6 cylinder engine
- Manual transmission
- One family ownership
- Original stickers warning to not exceed 25mph for first 500 miles
- Windshield stickers for WWII gas rationing
- Historical Preservation of Original Features award winner at two Antique Auto Club of America meets
- Best unrestored car in the National Pontiac show in Tulsa 2007
- Original covers on the springs
- Original spare tire lock
- 4-wheel mechanical brakes
- Windshield rolls up 2" for ventilation
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Leake Marketplace terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Leake Marketplace Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
All purchases must be removed from the premises the first business day following the auction
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
- For questions about the vehicles and shipping related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-254-7077.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com