2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE 4x4 Crew Cab Pickup
Midland, Texas, United States. 79706
# of Bids
Duramax 6.6L Engine, Diesel, Automatic Transmission, 4x4, Crew Cab, Air Conditioner, Multi Function Steering Wheel, Power Drivers Seat, Power Adjustable Pedals, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Keyless Entry, CD Player, Rear Parking Aid Sensors, Bed Mounted Fuel Tank with Pump, Tool Box, Grille guard, Hitch Receiver. The engine started and ran. The drivetrain did not engage. This unit appears to be generally complete but is not operational.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Specifications - Pickup
|Engine Make (Pickup)||Duramax|
|Engine Displacement:||6.6L Engine|
|Transmission Type (Pickup)||Automatic Transmission|
|Drive Type (Pickup):||4x4|
|Bed Length:||8' Bed|
|GVWR:||10,000 lb. GVWR|
Configuration - Pickup
Options - Pickup
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Notices & Restrictions
Bidders from Canada: Before bidding, please check with your Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) regarding admissibility of this vehicle into Canada. Why?
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax unless you are a licensed vehicle dealer in the United States.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||07 3041 1389 or +1 925 225 8600 (direct)|
|Fax||+1 925 225 8610|