|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Leake Marketplace
- 327ci small clock Chevy V8 engine built to 450hp
- Turbo 350 automatic transmission
- Creme vinyl interior with black piping and IDIDIT steering column
- All steel Brookeville body finished in DuPont Hot Hues Molten Copper Sunset candy paint
- Firewall and undercarriage finished in Wimbledon White
- White removable Bop Top by Sid Shafers Co. with opening rear window
- QA1 adjustable shocks in front with chrome 1932 front axle, chrome Carrera coil-overs in back with parallel 4-link and stainless panhard bar
- 327ci small block has Crane Hydraulic roller camshaft, roller rockers, Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads, Mallory Unilite distributor, aluminum finned oil pan, custom built lake style headers with custom fabricated ceramic coated exhaust system
- Contact Leake Auction at 602.442.3380 or email email@example.com for more information
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Leake Marketplace terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Leake Marketplace Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax unless you are a licensed vehicle dealer in the United States.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
All purchases must be removed from the premises the first business day following the auction
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
- For questions about the vehicles and shipping related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-442-3380.
For questions about the item, please contact
Leake Auction Company