|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Leake Marketplace
- 350ci V8 engine
- Turbo 350 automatic transmission with Lokar shift linkage
- Originally a long bed but was cut down to a short bed by Okie Speed Shop
- Orange and black houndstooth bench seat with updated 3-point harness seat belts, new dash pad, black loop carpet, chrome door sills, Fat Mat 80mil sound deadening and CPP tilt steering column with 67 Vette style comfort grip steering wheel
- C-notch frame with CPP modular 3.5" drop spindles, 11.5" front disc brakes and CPP 11" power booster
- EZ Air Ride Classic Deluxe 4-switch system
- Factory steel wheels with Hankook white wall tires
- Restored engine compartment with Edelbrock 600 4-barrel carburetor, ceramic coated block hugger shorty headers and Thrust dual exhaust
- Call Leake Auction at 602.442.3380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Leake Marketplace terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Leake Marketplace Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
All purchases must be removed from the premises the first business day following the auction
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
- For questions about the vehicles and shipping related matters, please contact us at email@example.com or call 602-442-3380.
For questions about the item, please contact
Leake Auction Company