|/ / /|
2014 Case 580 Super N Backhoe Loader
Fortin de las Flores, Veracruz Llave, Mexico.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine||The engine started and ran.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- (Read More)
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|