|/ / /|
Altec AT40C Bucket on 2016 Ford F-550 Super Duty Truck
Ford Diesel Engine, Air Conditioner, Automatic Transmission, Requires Diesel Exhaust Fluid, Cruise Control, Utility Body, Altec Boom, Vise
The engine runs, the drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse, and the unit operates as intended.
General condition rated 3 out of 5
The current operating and/or physical condition of the unit has not been verified by IronPlanet.
Pickups Only Allowed by Appointment. Please contact the consignor after payment has been made to arrange an appointment.
***Strict site access requirements - Access will not be granted to purchaser or a 3rd party transportation company unless requirements are met. Please review the information attached in the documentation section below prior to bidding or pick up of purchased assets***
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 8am - 3pm
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s). Pickups Only Allowed By Appointment. Please contact Dave Somerton (firstname.lastname@example.org) after payment has been made to arrange an appointment. *Strict site access requirements - Access will not be granted to purchaser or a 3rd party transportation company unless requirements are met. Please review the information attached in the documentation section below prior to bidding or pick up of purchased assets* The location of the jobsite is 185 k North-East of Thompson Manitoba on provincial road 280. The junction of PR280 is 9 k north of Thompson on Hwy #6. Once you turn onto PR280 (this is the road that would take you to Gillam), you will have 176 k of gravel to travel on until you arrive at the security gate for the Keeyask hydro dam project. GPS N: +56.354766° E: -95.201696° Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
If you are looking to finance your ICP purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved prior to making your purchase.
United States Equity Funding
United States Equity Funding is dedicated to ICP equipment financing.
To apply for a loan, please complete the following credit application and email it to Sheila Hale or fax it to 617-622-4073.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|