|/ / /|
2007 Sterling LT9500 6x4 Car Carrier Truck
Lachine, Quebec, Canada.
Mercedes-Benz MBE4000 6 Cylinder 12.8 L Diesel 435 hp Engine, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller FRO-18210C 10-Speed Manual Transmission, Differential Lock, 13300 lb Front Axle, 40000 lb Rears, 3.42:1 Axle Ratio, 53020 lb GVWR, Aluminum Wheels, 295/60R22.5 Front Tires, 255/70R22.5 Rear Tires, Air Ride Suspension, 251 in Wheelbase, 4 Vehicle Capacity, Hydraulic Lift, Soft Tie Downs
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine||There was no response from the engine when the key was turned.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain could not be operationally checked.|
|Brakes||The brakes could not be operationally checked.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system could not be operationally checked.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Quebec sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- A $65 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|