|/ / /|
Gravelbourg, SK, Mixed Use Building, 3293± Sq Ft Commercial Property
If the high bid does not meet reserve when bidding closes, the high bidder will be the first to be contacted with the opportunity to negotiate.
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
SK/Town of Gravelbourg
3293± Sq Ft Mixed Use Building
- 1415± Sq Ft Residential Apartment
- 1877± Sq Ft Commercial Unit
29 Ft x 28 Ft Attached Garage
Annual rent $17,580.00
514 Main Street, Gravelbourg, SK
3293± sq ft mixed use building, Main Street location, 1877± sq ft commercial space with central reception, file area, (2) offices, storage room with washer & dryer, washroom, 1415± sq ft residential apartment, fridge, stovetop & built in oven, dishwasher, (2) bedrooms, bathroom, partially finished basement with (2) additional bedrooms, office, hobby room, bathroom, laundry area with washer & dryer, forced air furnace, air conditioning, central vacuum, 29 ft x 28 ft attached garage, (2) overhead doors, full municipal services, currently monthly rental income $1465.00, zoned C1 - Town Centre Commercial District, taxes $2340.18.
Parcel 1 - 1877± sq ft
- Central reception desk and waiting room, large file area, (2) offices, multiple change rooms, storage room, washer & dryer, washroom, rented at $775.00/month.
Parcel 2 - 1415± sq ft
- Kitchen & dining, stovetop, built in oven, fridge, dishwasher, (2) bedrooms, 4 pc bathroom, partially finished basement, (2) bedrooms, office, hobby room, 3 pc bathroom , rented at $690.00 per month.
Other Property Details
- 29 ft x 28 ft attached garage, (2) overhead doors, (1) oversized height, (1) opener, built in overhead storage. Forced air furnace with individual damper system for temperature control, air conditioning, central vacuum. Maintenance free exterior, brick, stucco and metal cladding. Recent improvements, LED lighting in commercial bay (2020), surge protection on main electrical panel (2020), replaced concrete floor, sump pump and weeping tile in basement (2019), flooring & paint in basement (2019), metal clad roof for residential & garage portion of building (2016). Annual rental income for both units $17,580.00 (rental rate includes utilities).
Directions To Property
- 514 Main Street, Gravelbourg, SK
Property may be viewed by appointment
- Jeff Kurtz – Ritchie Bros. Territory Manager
306.315.3548 | email@example.com
- Ritchie Bros. Real Estate - Sask - Ed Truelove
306.441.0525 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brokerage: Ritchie Bros. Real Estate Services Ltd
Terms & Conditions
Buyer must pay a transaction fee of $1540 + GST based on the final selling price.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.