|/ / /|
1999 Western Star 5864SS 6x4 T/A Mixer Truck
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Caterpillar 6 Cylinder 10.3 L Diesel 320 hp Engine, 43,606 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Eaton Fuller RTLO12713A 13-Speed Manual Transmission, Differential Lock, 7,257 kg Front Axle, 18,142 kg Rears, 25,400 kg GVWR, Air Ride Cab, 385/65R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Hendrickson Air Ride Suspension, 194 in Wheelbase, PTO, Wet Kit, Double Frame, London TM 11.4 m3 Mixer Unit.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine||The engine runs.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Brakes||The brakes are operational.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Alberta sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|