|/ / /|
4300 lb Pile Hammer on 1997 Kenworth T800 6x4 Truck
Kindersley, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Cummins N14 6 Cylinder 14.0 L Diesel 460 hp Engine, US EPA Label, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 18-Speed Manual Transmission, Double Differential Locks, 12000 lb Front Axle, 40000 lb Rears, 4.30:1 Axle Ratio, 52000 lb GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Wheels, 425/65R22.5 Front Tires, 11R24.5 Rear Tires, Air Assist Front Suspension, Hendrickson R/RS Series Walking Beam Suspension, 232 in Wheelbase, PTO, 4300 lb Pile Hammer, 40 ft Maximum Pile Height, 19 ft x 100 in Bed, Steel Frame
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to Saskatchewan sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|