|/ / /|
1994 Mitsubishi FK417KS 4x2 w/ HP Drain Clearing Machine Utility Truck
|Hour Meter||6456 Pump hours.||Click here to open photos and videos of this item.|
|Engine||The engine runs.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Brakes||The brakes are operational.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Australian sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Click here for more information We've selected Tomkinson Global Logistics to be our preferred shipping partner in Australia. Tomkinson Global Logistics provide a comprehensive range of freight logistics solutions suitable for all cargo types and destinations.
Click here for more information Loadshift the leading digital transport marketplace in Australia. Loadshift is a communicational hub for individuals and businesses seeking to buy and sell the services of road transport. Click here for more information
Buy Equipment And Take Advantage Of New Tax Benefits
Make sure you take advantage of a big tax incentive to buy equipment for your business. The Australian government recently launched the Temporary Full Expensing (for depreciating assets) program, which allows you to deduct the full cost of eligible capital assets purchased on or after Oct 6 and used before July 2023.
Take advantage of the Temporary Full Expensing program and get the equipment you need.*
Need more information? Get full details of the program or talk to our Ritchie Bros. Financial Services representative.
Information Downloads? Temporary Full Expensing of Depreciating Assets Tax Incentives
Fast Approvals. Heaps of options.
- Up to 100% financing with no deposit
- Affordable, low monthly payments
- Finance approvals available to cover a huge range of equipment types, ages and financing terms
- Ask us about the massive Government incentives now available across all asset types.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|