|/ / /|
2007 Kenworth T800B 8x6 Tri/A Dump Truck
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada.
Cat C15 6 Cylinder 15.2 L Diesel 625 hp Engine, US EPA Label, 9032.2 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Engine Brake, Allison Automatic Transmission, Differential Locks, 14600 lb Front Axle, 66000 lb Rears, 5.38:1 Axle Ratio, 80600 lb GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Aluminum Wheels, 385/65R22.5 Front Tires, 11R24.5 Rear Tires, Air Ride Suspension, 260 in Wheelbase, PTO, Double Frame, Trojan 23 ft Long x 5 ft High Body, Aluminum Dump Body, Electric Tarp
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to British Columbia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|