|/ / /|
2007 (unverified) Ditch Witch RT40 Trencher
Silao, GT, Mexico.
US EPA Label, Deutz D2011L03 3 Cylinder 46 hp Diesel Engine, Hydrostatic Drive, Open Operator Station, 4x4, Trencher Attachment, Chain, Blade.
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- (Read More)
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Debes llamar por lo menos 24 horas antes de la recogida programada
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Brisbane Time)
|Phone||1300 139 344 or +61 7 3382 4444 if outside Australia|
|Fax||+61 7 3382 4433|